FULL SET OF "COMMERCIAL+EXTRA POWER" SERIES 30L (8GAL) 1600W 40KHz DIGITAL ULTRASONIC CLEANER
DSA800SE-SK2 IS FULLY EQUIPPED DIGITALLY CONTROLLED STAINLESS STEEL 30 L (8 Gallon) 1600W ULTRASONIC CLEANER MACHINE WITH INBOARD BASKET AND TOP COVER LID.
800W OF ULTRASONIC POWER ALONG WITH 800W OF HEATING POWER PROVIDES A TOTAL OF 1600W POWER!
ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY STANDARDS
QAC CERTIFICATE # 00610Q21168R1M
RoHS CERTIFICATE # USR0705052
DSA800SE-SK2 ULTRASONIC CLEANER FUNCTIONS AND FUTURES:
- LED Digital Display;
- Adjustable Digital Timer;
- Adjustable Heating Temperature.
DSA800SE-SK2 ULTRASONIC CLEANER SET INCLUDES:
- 30L 1800W Commercial Version Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner Machine;
- Stainless Steel Top Cover Lid;
- New Generation Chrome Steel Inboard Cleaning Basket;
- US/Canada Power Cord;
- Owner’s Manual.
Letter “SE-SK2” in the model specification, means Special Edition (Commercial Version) of Ultrasonic Cleaner with:
- Nickel Tungsten Alloy Heating Elements;
- Strengthened Commercial Grade Transducer(s);
- Extra Large Tank Capacity (compare with GL1 series).
Only Commercial Version is recommended for industrial, commercial or frequent usage.
New Generation Chrome Steel Inboard Cleaning Basket has the specially designed foldable inner handles. The basic model has the cleaning basket outer handles which obstruct the top lid cover and allow a cleaning solution to escape from the unit during cleaning process. Only commercial version of Ultrasonic Unit is supplied with the specially designed cleaning basket. The foldable handles in the basket can be hidden inside the basket to prevent the top lid obstruction and provide better top lid placement. Thus, will prevent the possibility of the unit operator’s skin burns from the hot cleaning solution and prevent unit damage.
30L 1600W DSA800SE-SK2 FULL UNIT SPECIFICATION:
Digitally Controlled Adjustable Temperature Range - 125-175 F
Digitally Controlled Ultrasonic Frequency (kHz) - 40
Digitally Controlled Ultrasonic Power (W) 800
Heating Power (W) - 800
40KHz ULTRASONIC CLEANERS / MOST POPULAR GENERAL-USE ULTRASONIC FREQUENCY
- High-frequency ultrasonic systems generally produce a very evenly distributed cleaning effect, but a less powerful one,
- 40KHz ultrasonic cleaners are quieter in operation than a 20KHz system, and produces a more gentle cleaning action.
- It is appropriate for the removal of common contaminants from parts, but may not consistently remove contaminants from tight tolerance areas.
- 40KHz also has a tendency to remove particles which are smaller than 20KHz.
- 40KHz ultrasonic cleaners are less destructive to the cleaning tank than 20KHz systems.
WHEN TO USE 40KHZ ULTRASONIC CLEANERS:
- When Cleaning Medium to Heavy Parts
- When Removing Most Contaminants Found in Manufacturing Environments
- When Parts have Some Detail, but Not ultra-fine Detail, such as small blind holes, threaded areas, and Similar Details