DSA280SE-SK1 ULTRASONIC CLEANER SET INCLUDES:
- 10L 880W Commercial Version Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner Machine;
- Stainless Steel Top Cover Lid;
- New Generation Chrome Steel Inboard Cleaning Basket;
- US/Canada Power Cord;
- Owner’s Manual.
10L 880W DSA280SE-SK1 FULL UNIT SPECIFICATION:
Outer Dimension (inch) - 12.8 x 10.5 x 11.41
Tank Dimension (inch) - 11.81 x 9.44 x 5.91
Tank Capacity (Liter / Gal.) – 10L / 2.6 Gal.
Voltage (V) - 110-120
Heating Power (W) - 600
Ultrasonic Power (W) – 280
Ultrasonic Frequency (kHz) - 40
Digitally Controlled Adjustable Timer (min) - 0~60
Digitally Controlled Adjustable Temperature Range - 125~175 F.
DSA280SE-SK1 ULTRASONIC CLEANER FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES:
- LED Digital Display;
- Adjustable Digital Timer;
- Adjustable Heating Temperature;
Letter “SE” in the model specification, means Special Edition (Commercial Version) of Ultrasonic Cleaner with:
- Nickel Tungsten Alloy Heating Elements;
- Strengthened Commercial Grade Transducer(s);
Only Commercial Version is recommended for industrial, commercial or frequent usage.
40KHz ULTRASONIC CLEANERS / MOST POPULAR GENERAL-USE ULTRASONIC FREQUENCY
- High-frequency ultrasonic systems generally produce a very evenly distributed cleaning effect, but a less powerful one,
- 40KHz ultrasonic cleaners are quieter in operation than a 20KHz system, and produces a more gentle cleaning action.
- It is appropriate for the removal of common contaminants from parts, but may not consistently remove contaminants from tight tolerance areas.
- 40KHz also has a tendency to remove particles which are smaller than 20KHz.
- 40KHz ultrasonic cleaners are less destructive to the cleaning tank than 20KHz systems.
WHEN TO USE 40KHz ULTRASONIC CLEANERS:
- When Cleaning Medium to Heavy Parts
- When Removing Most Contaminants Found in Manufacturing Environments
- When Parts have Some Detail, but Not ultra-fine Detail, such as small blind holes, threaded areas, and Similar Details