- Beautiful Wooden Sauna Bucket with single handle design is comfortable to carry. An essential sauna accessory, this bucket holds up to one gallon of water to splash over hot stones to create vapor. It is made of natural pine wood.
- This version of the classic sauna bucket is bottomless. A form-fitting plastic insert holds the water but is nearly invisible when placed inside the bucket. This updated version gives you all the beauty of the wood original but with more durability and a much longer life.
- Hand carved from a solid section of wood this 16" long ladle is designed for use with the standard 1 gallon bucket. It has a generous spoon cup to easily facilitate pouring water over your sauna rocks to create that instant burst of steam that intensifies the sauna experience. It can also be used to pour water over your head and body to cool down the intense effect of the dry heat. There is also a leather thong attached to the ladle so that it can be hung up to dry when it is not in use.
- Please Note, because these buckets and ladle are made from natural cuts of wood, the tone and grain may differ from piece to piece, making each product one-of-a-kind.
- Sauna Brush is a great addition to any steam sauna. This soft bristle sauna brush can be used with the handle or as a hand held bath...
Many sauna aficionados enjoy scrubbing themselves with sauna brushes as they perspire in the sauna heat. Whether it has a long handle for those hard-to-reach places, a detachable handle or no handle at all, a sauna brush is a handy implement for helping to cleanse and massage a sauna bather's skin. The soft natural bristles of most sauna brushes facilitate skin exfoliation and can help make a sauna bath quite refreshing and invigorating for the bather. Using a sauna brush properly can also improve blood circulation, so to not have a sauna brush among your sauna accessories and supplies is simply unjustifiable.