DSA200SE-GL2 ULTRASONIC CLEANER FUNCTIONS AND FUTURES:
- LED Digital Display;
- Adjustable Digital Timer;
- Adjustable Heating Temperature;
- Adjustable Ultrasonic Power;
- Adjustable Ultrasonic Frequency.
DSA200SE-GL2 ULTRASONIC CLEANER SET INCLUDES:
- 14.5 L (3.83 GALLON) 800W Commercial Version Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner Machine;
- Stainless Steel Top Cover Lid;
- New Generation Chrome Steel Inboard Cleaning Basket;
- Chrome Steel Cleaning Rack; (!!)
- US/Canada Power Cord;
- Owner’s Manual.
Letter “SE-GL2” in the model specification, means Special Edition (Commercial Version) of Ultrasonic Cleaner with:
- Nickel Tungsten Alloy Heating Elements;
- Strengthened Commercial Grade Transducer(s);
- Extra Large Tank Capacity (compare with GL1 series).
Only Commercial Version is recommended for industrial, commercial or frequent usage.
Only Commercial Version has the ability to SAVE the last Temperature settings previously used for the next cleaning cycle.
New Generation Chrome Steel Inboard Cleaning Basket has the specially designed foldable inner handles. The basic model has the cleaning basket outer handles which obstruct the top lid cover and allow a cleaning solution to escape from the unit during cleaning process. Only commercial version of Ultrasonic Unit is supplied with the specially designed cleaning basket. The foldable handles in the basket can be hidden inside the basket to prevent the top lid obstruction and provide better top lid placement. Thus, will prevent the possibility of the unit operator’s skin burns from the hot cleaning solution and prevent unit damage.
Chrome Steel Cleaning Rack is recommended for jewelry, dental instruments, tools, tattoo equipment, and many other types of equipment which can be hung instead of being put in the basket to achieve better cleaning results. To maximize profit, most sellers do not include this expensive Cleaning Rack with their sets. **As a promotional offer, cleaning rack WILL BE INCLUDED with our Ultrasonic Cleaner Set auctions Free of Charge. **
14.5 L (3.83 GALLON) 800W DSA200SE-GL2 FULL UNIT SPECIFICATION:
Outer Dimension (inch) - 12.8 x 10.43 x 13.86
Tank Dimension (inch) - 11.81 x 9.45 x 7.87
Tank Capacity (Liter / Gallon) - 14.5L / 3.83 Gal.
Voltage (V) - 110-120
Heating Power (W) - 600
Digitally Controlled Adjustable Timer (min) - 0~60
Digitally Controlled Adjustable Ultrasonic Power (W) - 120~200
Digitally Controlled Adjustable Temperature Range - 125~175 F
Digitally Controlled Adjustable Ultrasonic Frequency (kHz) - 20/40
40KHz ULTRASONIC CLEANERS / MOST POPULAR GENERAL-USE ULTRASONIC FREQUENCY
- High-frequency ultrasonic systems generally produce a very evenly distributed cleaning effect, but a less powerful one,
- 40KHz ultrasonic cleaners are quieter in operation than a 20KHz system, and produces a more gentle cleaning action.
- It is appropriate for the removal of common contaminants from parts, but may not consistently remove contaminants from tight tolerance areas.
- 40KHz also has a tendency to remove particles which are smaller than 20KHz.
- 40KHz ultrasonic cleaners are less destructive to the cleaning tank than 20KHz systems.
WHEN TO USE 40KHZ ULTRASONIC CLEANERS:
- When Cleaning Medium to Heavy Parts
- When Removing Most Contaminants Found in Manufacturing Environments
- When Parts have Some Detail, but Not ultra-fine Detail, such as small blind holes, threaded areas, and Similar Details
20KHz ULTRASONIC CLEANERS / HEAVY DUTY CLEANING FOR SIMPLE PART DESIGNS
- Although the 20KHz frequency produces a less evenly distributed cleaning effect, the scrubbing action that is produced is very powerful, which can be positive or negative. The power is of benefit when cleaning heavy parts, such as a plastic injection mold weighing 2000 pounds, or cleaning those parts with highly-bonded contaminants, such as burned carbon. The power is destructive when cleaning sensitive components, such as aluminum or soft metals, or those parts with finely-machined detail.
- 20KHz system may also remove thicker contaminant layers faster than higher frequencies.
- Since 20KHz ultrasonic systems essentially "drill holes" on the surface of the part with a large amount of power, this frequency tends to remove thick layers of contaminants in large chunks, while higher frequencies remove the same contaminants by attempting to gently remove layer by layer.
- As such, 20KHz systems may be more effective when removing paint, thick greases or coatings, or other similar contaminants.
WHEN TO USE 20KHz ULTRASONIC CLEANERS:
- When Cleaning Large and Heavy Parts with Little Detail.
- When Removing Highly-bonded Contaminants.
- When Higher Frequencies Fail to Clean a Part.
- When Cleaning Thick Contaminants Layers.